SPICE Group since 1991 is a global network of entrepreneurship professionals committed to the development and exchange of experience, know-how, and good practices in all fields important for the creation of supportive Entrepreneurship Ecosystems.
Our living network is based on personal motivation, active cooperation and mutual trust.
Our goal is not to be the largest network by numbers, but strong by personal commitment. Membership in SPICE Group therefore is mainly personal. Here is more about how to become a member.
SPICE means Science Park and Innovation Center Experts. SPICE Group is a global network of individual experts in:
- business incubation, innovation centers, co-working, and acceleration,
- science and technology parks,
- entrepreneurship and regional economic development,
- knowledge and technology transfer, and
- policies related with the above areas.
Members of the SPICE Group come from various professional backgrounds.
This network combines experience and skills from many different areas and represents
- 25 associations (regional, national and international) of business incubators and technology/science parks in
- 40 countries.
News from the global network of business incubation
SPICA Directory Online
is a global directory of business incubators science / technology parks, and their associations. This directory is coordinated by SPICE Group and supported by almost all national associations.
Click on the logo above to find more details in SPICA Directory Online about: